Search

Plague Book Finished

The next step was to add random texture using several Seth Apter stamps in black ink.  I also rubbed the edges with an umber ink pad and...

Part 1 Book Challenge

This project emerged after I found out that an art group I sometimes attend was hosting a challenge for the June meeting.  That meeting...

An Experiment and Explanation of Process

This is a recent post from Stencilgirl Talk. Last year I was on the creative team and this year I am a contributing designer. This post...

Great Day at Glenstone

A friend and I enjoyed a perfect fall day at Glenstone. This piece, from the permanent collection, has inspired me to create several...

Threads Galore

Using a Japanese Raffia yarn and a Bernat linen yarn I created a grid to which I added painted paper pieces. I used variegated and...